Coconut wax is made from coconut oil, optionally hydrogenated to increase melting point, harden the wax and improve its colour and stability. It provides superb fragrance retention, scent throw and extended burn time. Coconut wax is the smart choice for candle makers and manufacturers who are focused using more economical, more natural, and more sustainable products for high-quality candle making than using petroleum-based products. It contains no ingredient with animal or mineral/petroleum origin. Nature’s key coconut wax has many benefits for the small candle maker and large manufacturer alike.
Benefits of using Coconut Wax in your Candle Making
- Slow clean burn that helps the candle burn at a more consistent rate and temperature, while producing less soot
- Provides a creamier appearance as an additive to wax blend
- Bright, white color and is easily colored
- Neutral odor
- Superior fragrance throw in scented candles
- Blends well with other natural, harder waxes
- Sourced from renewable vegetable sources that can be replenished at a faster rate than many alternative fluids.
Massage wax/cream, skin-care cream, body butter, massage oil candle.
Blend with other natural oils to produce a candle with better fragrance retention or scent throw.
Mix with other natural wax like beeswax with great success.
Drop point: 40.5
Melt Point: 37-41
FO Load: 8%-12%
Note: It becomes very soft when it is above 35°C(95°F).
Blends well with other natural, harder waxes
The above information is for general research purposes only and is not a representation or warranty of any kind. This material is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The user of this material is solely responsible for determining fitness for any particular use; requesting and reviewing the applicable Material Safety Data Sheet; and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Terms and conditions apply.